Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good things come to those who wait.

This has been the longest drifting project I've worked on so far. Even longer than ASB last summer. Usually, I have everything I need right when I get home from an event, but for this one, I wanted to do more than just the regular "run of the mill" drift montage. I'm still waiting on paper work from ThunderDrift organizer Geoff Pitts, music from Eddie Z. and I still have more footage to shoot. So please be patient on this one, it will be a one of a kind video for NorCal drifting. I'm thinking about using a Twitter account as a bulletin board for the blog and to keep everyone up to date on what is going on over here. Be on the look out for that, but in the mean time....
Click the link below!
http://vimeo.com/9667321

No comments: